All Saints’ Beyond the Bridge

This seems to have stood at the western end of Water Street. Nothing much is known about it, although it was in existence by 1189. It stopped being used as a parish church in the middle of the 15th century, and was amalgamated with St. Martin’s. The building had vanished by the end of the 16th century.