Holy Trinity / St. Stephen’s

The site of this church cannot be pinpointed exactly, but it stood somewhere just outside St. Paul’s gate to the east of the town walls.  The earliest reference to it is in 1154, as Holy Trinity.  By 1428, its name had been changed to St. Stephen’s.  In 1556 it was amalgamated with St. Michael the Greater.